Wednesday, October 28, 2015

a mind that keeps me awake at night (2)

I wrote a simple poem about the rubik last year and posted it on here. I refer the rubik as the whole myself. I am still wondering the way to solve the rubik. I keep in mind that the rubik has to be solved. So that i become complete. 
And hey! What if the rubik is not meant to be solved? What if some people are indeed an unsolved rubik? 
Can I stay as an unsolved rubik without stopping to find the way? .mind blowing.
So, days ago, i had the quick conversation with a friend. Seems like we have same concern, but we are clearly different in many ways yet are in the same pace. 
i miss it. i miss intellectual conversation. To talk about everything worthy. wondering about life, to talk what's important in life. 
There comes a time when you feel like you are lost. Simply losing the reason why. To talk to a person with same concern or a person who cares enough, can be much help. To talk with friends about this and that for hours until you reach a conclusion with a form of question. And then you are wondering together about the question. And then you laugh, realizing that life is for living. 




No comments:

Post a Comment